If you are a remodeler in the residential or light commercial industries, NAHB membership can help you grow your business in a number of targeted ways. Membership in a large, influential organization like ours means big gains for you! Let's navigate your
Step One: NAHB Membership
- NAHB has about 800 local home builder associations across the country. Joining NAHB is your first step in accessing benefits at the local, state and national level because all memberships are 3 in 1. Find the local association in your area and contact them to join today. Already an NAHB member? Read on to find out how to access further benefits, just for remodelers.
Step Two: NAHB Remodeler Membership
- NAHB Remodelers is a council of NAHB, and membership is only available to NAHB members. There may be a local Remodelers Council in your association. Search for it online or ask your local home builder association if they have a local remodelers council. If they do, join up! By joining your local remodelers council, you automatically become a member of NAHB Remodelers and will be plugged in to valuable NAHB Remodeler benefits.
- If your local home builder association does not have a local remodelers council, join NAHB Remodelers directly as an at-large member for $75 per year. You'll still receive the same national benefits listed below.
Benefits Available to NAHB Remodelers Members
With a host of benefits including industry-leading programs in education, networking, marketing, advocacy and recognition of excellence, NAHB Remodelers gives you the tools you need to build your remodeling business. Membership with NAHB Remodelers also demonstrates to your current and future customers that you are committed to responsible business practices, quality construction and reliable customer service.
Some of the most popular NAHB Remodelers benefits include:
- Directories of Professional Remodelers and Remodeler Associates: Only NAHBR members get listed in the Directory of Professional Remodelers on nahb.org, which is promoted to consumers and draws more than 100,000 visits a year.
- Exclusive Marketing and Research Data: Only NAHBR members get unlimited access to economic data and analysis to help you pinpoint new business opportunities including the Remodeling Expenditures by ZIP Code and NAHB's The Remodeling Market Index (RMI)
- Education and Training: NAHB members get access to education and training programs to give you a competitive edge in the marketplace, including remodeling designations such as Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist (CAPS), Certified Green Professional (CGP), Certified Graduate Remodeler (CGR), and Graduate Master Remodeler (GMR).
- Remodeler Awards: NAHB Remodelers honors the industry's best with awards including the Remodeling Hall of Fame, the Remodeler of the Year, Remodeler of the Month, and Council Awards for Demonstrating Remodeling Excellence Award (CADRE)—awards that can help you gain the recognition in your community you deserve for your work.
- Advocacy: For more than 50 years, NAHB's Advocacy team has fought on Capitol Hill to protect and preserve the interests of NAHBR members on issues such as the Lead Paint Rule, Green Remodeling, Flood Insurance, OSHA, labor and licensing—helping control unnecessary and onerous regulations that could negatively impact your business success.
- Networking Events: NAHB Remodelers hosts events throughout the year including Remodelers Central at the International Builders' Show and the Remodeling Show where members can meet and network, ask questions, learn new strategies, best practices and trends that are unique to remodeling.
- More: Monthly e-newsletter ReNews with the issues updates and industry news you need.
As a member of your local association, NAHB and of NAHB Remodelers, you will gain access to these benefits as well as a host of contacts that can help you succeed in your local remodeling market.
For more information about this item, please contact The NAHB Remodelers at 800-368-5242 x8216 or via email email@example.com.