An Affiliate Member is another person/s that join under a currently, active NIHBA's Member Company. There is no limit to the number of Affiliate Members that can join from one company.
Affiliates are an extension of the primary's membership and are vital and improtant element in the success of our association by participation in events, volunteering for projects and serving on NIHBA committees.
Affilitate Members can enjoy and have access to the same benefits as the primary member:
Benefits of an Affilitate Membership:
- Affiliates: are able to serve on NIHBA Committees -- allowing for the more "hands-on"
development of new business alliances and working relationships.
- Affiliates: become a member of both the NAHB and HBA associations and have direct
access to all the information, reports, statistices and benefit programs.
- Affiliates: can now use national, state and NIHBA logos on marketing materials,
emails, websites etc.
- Affiliates: have their own Individual NAHB Member association PIN Number.
- Affiliates: will receive communications directly to their own individual email address.
- Affiliates: are individually listed on the NIHBA website membership directory
and in the printed annual directory.
- Affiliates: membership in the NIHBA, helps to confirm and validate the Affiliate as a
building professional and industry advocate.
We hope that, as a NIHBA primary Builder & Associate Member, you would consider the
potential benefits and exposure for co-workers, that an Affiliate Membership can offer.
If you are interested in becoming a member of NIHBA, apply on-line today or print and complete the Affiliate application,
and mail it, with a check for membership dues, to NIHBA. The indicated dues include membership to Northern Illinois Home Builders Association, Home Builders Association of Illinois and the National Association of Home Builders.